Terms and Conditions
To help us provide the best quality training we would need participants to adhere to the rules and regulations given below:
Our trainers are trained to handle participants from different walks of life. If you come across any incidents which is unpleasant, please reach us at email@example.com .
• You are required to have the applications, software and hardware and a stable internet connection for online classes.
• Photographs of our student's works will be used for our brochures and websites.
• Should you have an objection to your photographs being used for this purpose please let us know at the time of enrolment.
• All our programs are curriculum based and art trainers may or may not change
Batch day and time may be changed once you complete each module. This is based on availability of seats in the preferred batch. This is not guaranteed, request you to choose the suitable batch before starting the program.
Fee and Payment :
• Fees paid are non – refundable.
• Paid invoice will be sent to you via email.
• Please ensure that you receive a receipt for the payments made by you.
• Fees need to be paid in advance for all programs
• If there is a valid reason for the delay in payment, please inform us regarding it in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lockdown or similar scenarios:
If there is a lockdown where in-person classes are not practically possible due to rule of the land, the course will be continued online.
No refund of fees can be claimed.
Duration of online class will be 45 minutes each batch since the number of students will be restricted to 4 in a batch.
There may be a slight variation in the batch timing.
Please note that your payment authorises only one person to access and participate in the course. Sharing course content with others or publishing it is strictly prohibited. Should you share your course access with another person, your access to the course and all its material may be immediately revoked for violating these policies.
• Students must be regular in attending online sessions.
• Students are required to maintain the integrity and decorum during
online sessions and in chat groups
• Students don't have to switch on camera unless the trainer want to see the progress of work
• If any classes are missed, recording of the missed classes are available and students are advised to go through it prior to attending next class
• If a class has to be cancelled due to some unexpected reason or incident from trainer's side, we will provide compensation classes equivalent to the number of classes cancelled
• We have a backup internet and power supply available at our office to tackle unexpected incidence of loss of connectivity or power. However if there is any technical related issues, we will make sure the missed topics will be covered in the next class.
• For younger students we may require the assistance of parents or
guardians for some activities and projects.
• If you have any queries please contact : +91 9620936487.
The terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.